Saturday, March 27, 2010

PEEPS!

We are getting ready for a little Easter party here at home. A lot of my Lovely Assistant's friends (and their moms, who happen to be my friends, too) will be coming over for an Easter Egg Hunt and snacks.

Other than Christmas, I'm not usually a seasonal decorator. I don't change out my dishtowels, pillows, curtains, etc. At most, I might fill up some vases with seasonal flowers. But then, I saw THIS over at Made. And I had to make it.

Now I want Peeps on everything. And it is keeping me from doing what needs to be done. The Easter party doesn't REALLY need Peeps decorations. But it does need eggs to be hunted, and perhaps a house clean enough to welcome guests into.

Nah. Easter eggs and cleaning can wait - I have more Peeps to make!




No comments:

Post a Comment